L-MOUNT Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

*** October 2024 Image and Video Thread ***

Sunday's storm "Ashley" in 4k so make sure to select 4k in settings - quality and a big screen like my 48" OLED :D

First time using iMovies software, little 8GB M1 Mac mini is a power house for stitching all of these together then transcoding.

I enjoyed filming the storm plus a few stills, S5ii & 24-105 f4 are still covered in sea salt :cool:

Landscape colour profile, originally filmed in c4k 422 25p...

Really loved it. Felt like being there in the storm. I didn't understand the covered in salt part until near the end of the movie :) I'm not sure if I would have taken those nice shots where the water covers those ships. And I clicked the movie on the first place because of the tank in the shot :cool:. The entrance of the army base at my work also houses a museum. So I pass those things all the time. Actually in front of my office is a garage for armoured vehicles which look like tanks. (these). And just the sound of those engines.... love it. Ofcourse for security reasons I'm not allowed to film/photograh at the base.

Back