L-MOUNT Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

*** September 2024 Image and Video Thread ***

Our second vlog about our last roadtrip is now online: This time we visit Gdansk in Poland and visit the port with a pirate ship. And what about our dog and the 'Benji Burger'?

It is in dutch but with subtitles in many languages:

I really enjoyed your video John! Great work. The footage looks great throughout, especially night time where colours and tone look superb.

I thought the comment "floating Ikea restaurant" was very funny. Probably not something I would enjoy! :D Was that a real pirate ship or a replica?

And I was surprised at the stark difference between the old and new!

I really enjoyed your video John! Great work. The footage looks great throughout, especially night time where colours and tone look superb.

I thought the comment "floating Ikea restaurant" was very funny. Probably not something I would enjoy! :D Was that a real pirate ship or a replica?

And I was surprised at the stark difference between the old and new!
Thank you Pete. The pirate ship was a replica, unfortunately....

Out cranking a few kms on the bike, & trying to break stuff. Succeeded. Seat has gone to the great graveyard in the sky lol.
240921Es-P1013727.jpg
  • Panasonic - DC-S5
  • LUMIX S 26/F8
  • 26.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/40 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 100
240921Es-P1013726.jpg
  • Panasonic - DC-S5
  • LUMIX S 50/F1.8
  • 50.0 mm
  • ƒ/2.2
  • 1/500 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 100
240921Es-P1013722.jpg
  • Panasonic - DC-S5
  • LUMIX S 26/F8
  • 26.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/40 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 100

Favorite kind of riding -picking my way along animal/human tracks, seeing how far you can get. Involves carrying the bike over obstacles a bit, all part of the fun

The first hoarfrost. Winter is coming soon. Daumenhoch Smilie
P1062898r.jpg
  • Panasonic - DC-S5M2
  • LUMIX S 20-60/F3.5-5.6
  • 60.0 mm
  • ƒ/5.6
  • 1/60 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 200
P1062920r.jpg
  • Panasonic - DC-S5M2
  • LUMIX S 20-60/F3.5-5.6
  • 60.0 mm
  • ƒ/9
  • 1/60 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 160

Winter is coming soon.
I’m in Hawaii, the big island, for a couple of weeks. No winter is coming. At all. Ever. Of course you can go up one of the high volcano peaks, Mauna Kea or Mauna Loa, and get all the winter you want.

Back