L-MOUNT Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

*** September 2024 Image and Video Thread ***

Our second vlog about our last roadtrip is now online: This time we visit Gdansk in Poland and visit the port with a pirate ship. And what about our dog and the 'Benji Burger'?

It is in dutch but with subtitles in many languages:

I really enjoyed your video John! Great work. The footage looks great throughout, especially night time where colours and tone look superb.

I thought the comment "floating Ikea restaurant" was very funny. Probably not something I would enjoy! :D Was that a real pirate ship or a replica?

And I was surprised at the stark difference between the old and new!

I really enjoyed your video John! Great work. The footage looks great throughout, especially night time where colours and tone look superb.

I thought the comment "floating Ikea restaurant" was very funny. Probably not something I would enjoy! :D Was that a real pirate ship or a replica?

And I was surprised at the stark difference between the old and new!
Thank you Pete. The pirate ship was a replica, unfortunately....

Out cranking a few kms on the bike, & trying to break stuff. Succeeded. Seat has gone to the great graveyard in the sky lol.
240921Es-P1013727.jpg
  • Panasonic - DC-S5
  • LUMIX S 26/F8
  • 26.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/40 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 100
240921Es-P1013726.jpg
  • Panasonic - DC-S5
  • LUMIX S 50/F1.8
  • 50.0 mm
  • ƒ/2.2
  • 1/500 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 100
240921Es-P1013722.jpg
  • Panasonic - DC-S5
  • LUMIX S 26/F8
  • 26.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/40 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 100

Favorite kind of riding -picking my way along animal/human tracks, seeing how far you can get. Involves carrying the bike over obstacles a bit, all part of the fun

Back