L-MOUNT Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Lumix 24-105 f4 Sample Images

Stunner Paul... Warwick Castle looking beautiful, years since I have visited. The 24-105 is a solid performer for sure.

I really like the focal length, the only thing holding me back is the size of the lens. How do you find it in terms of size, handling and weight when carrying it around for a day?

I really like the focal length, the only thing holding me back is the size of the lens. How do you find it in terms of size, handling and weight when carrying it around for a day?
I really don’t think it’s an issue. Any 24-105 for FF will be this sort of size - compare it with other lenses from Sony, Canon etc. It’s also not a lot bigger than the Olympus 12-100 for m43, but of course that lens has a bigger range.

But if you want smaller, the Sigma 28-70/2.8 is an option, but it has a much smaller range and no OIS.

Back