L-MOUNT Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Hello from Minnesota, US

BLev65

Hello,
My name is Bruce and I am a wildlife and landscape photographer. My website is btleventhal.com and my instagram is @BruceLeventhal
I've been taking pictures since the 1970's and have shot everything from medium format film through the current range of products. Most of my gear is Nikon Z stuff for their amazing AF and 400 f4.5 and 800PF. However, I have recently purchased a used Leica SL with a Sigma DG DN 45mm f2.8. I bought this camera because I have always enjoyed the unique build quality that defines the Leica brand. While. realize that the Leica SL is not on target with my preferred genre, I do know that a new tool can inspire a different type of creativity.
I joined this forum because I am looking to build out my system a bit. I plan to use the SL for landscape and natural still life images. I know very little about the L-mount system and doubt that the $3000+ lenses are in my near future.
Anyway, I look forward to learning from experienced L-mount and Leica SL users.
regards,
Bruce

Back