L-MOUNT Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

What about a S7?

oh that's you John!
are you saying my GH7 review still looks a bit overexposed? I made some adjustments to slighgly increase the contrast and also make it slightly darker. but will continue to adjust if needed. so yes please let me know

and re Davinci workflow, thanks for the tips. I do similar things too. But the worst for me is when i import a new clip into the timeline half way though editing and forgot to remove the extra audio tracks first, then it overlaps/overwite a bunch of my existing audio and I didn't notice that. Yes it's human error because i wasn't careful with the track, but at the same time, it seems unnecessary issue that could be avoided.
Thanks again John!
While you're here, I have a quick question in regard to the Lumix 26mm f8. How do you think it would compare to say the Lumix 14-28mm at the same f stop & aperture?

i haven't done side by side test so a bit reluctant to answer.
But if I have to guess, I think the 26mm f/8's image quality is not bad, but 14-28 at f/8 is probably slightly better.

Back