L-MOUNT Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Twin battery chargers in UK

Lonewolf1

Any good ones available in the UK?
I see Panasonic appears not to be providing them anymore, currently I have four OM batteries and would like the convenience of charging them two at a time. Did a quick forum search but it came up empty, no doubt my search engine ineptitude!

Cheers Jules

Lots available at various prices, I have been using this one for around eighteen months with no issues whatsoever.

DSTE 2PCS DMW-BLK22 (2350mAh/7.2V) Li-ion Battery Charger Set Compatible with Panasonic Lumix S5 DC-S5K DC-S5GK​

Amazon UK.

Lots available at various prices, I have been using this one for around eighteen months with no issues whatsoever.

DSTE 2PCS DMW-BLK22 (2350mAh/7.2V) Li-ion Battery Charger Set Compatible with Panasonic Lumix S5 DC-S5K DC-S5GK​

Amazon UK.

In Germany that one is sold out. In Uk there seems to be 2 different versions. One is flat and one is a little thicker. Which one do you have?

Screenshot_20240518-101521.png

I find the Hahnel ProCube2 - Panasonic very good, I purchased mine from Clifton Cameras.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-18 101615.jpg
    EXIF
    Screenshot 2024-05-18 101615.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1
Back