L-MOUNT Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

News New Meike 85mm F/1.4 STM Full-Frame Mirrorless Lens For L L-Mount (also E/Z/RF)

Quentinquirelino

Meike just announced the 85mm F/1.4 STM Full-Frame Mirrorless Lens, which will also be available for L-Mount. That makes it the first real third party AF Lens for L-Mount, since Sigma, as a member of L-Mount Alliance, can be considered as first party.

https://photorumors.com/2023/04/17/...tm-full-frame-mirrorless-lens-for-e-z-l-x-rf/

As 85mm are not rare in L-Mount, it is not the most exciting Lens. But maybe it is the first of more to come. Maybe other manufacturers will also consider to make AF Lenses for L-Mount.

Wow this really is great! If I knew this was coming I'd wait with my purchase of panasonic 85/1.8... Very interesting to see how it will perform optically and also it's interesting to see how it will be handled by DFD.

Certainly very interesting. I wonder why they don't just release the existing 85/1.8 in L-mount?

I don't see anything about when it will be released.

Back