L-MOUNT Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

News Meike 55mm F1.8 "Pro" fullframe AF L-Mount lens

We have announced a price of 330$ US and even local markets take a pre-order for 20 days

We have announced a price of 330$ US and even local markets take a pre-order for 20 days
Again you can get the Lumix 50 f1.8 cheaper open box or as good as new.

I'm not even sure I'd buy a MILC 50mm, I still have several legacy which means they are fairly crap in comparison... CZ Tessar 50 f2.8 is nice if you want retro colours. I did some good photography (content wise) with a Pentax 50 f1.4 but it was soft and severely lacking in contrast. Maybe modern PP could salvage those RAWs?

Today my c4k storm footage video peeping on S5ii & 24-105 was sharper! I hated those legacy and DSLR lenses having to stop down to f2.8 or more... At least the CZ Tessar starts at f2.8 without those soft faster f stops.

Yes the Meike is way better than those legacy lenses so why not if you want one, but why would you want one over the Lumix? The extra 5mm? Move forward a bit Z04 Whip2 1

Back