L-MOUNT Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

L-mount user in Madrid

Jonathan-Mac

Hi everyone,

I live in Madrid though I'm originally from Edinburgh and have been an L-mount user for a year now, starting with a bundle: S5 plus 50/1.8 and 20-60mm at a great price. I've since added thress Sigma lenses: 35/2, 90/2.8 and 24-70/2.8. I love the camera and the lenses are fantastic.

Prior to using the S5 I was principally a Pentax APS-C user with some Fujifilm X-mount gear on the side. I still have some Pentax and Fujifilm stuff but much has now been sold off to fund the L-mount goodies. I also shoot film and have a lot of old manual lenses that I enjoy using across all the cameras I have.

Pentax has a really great online forum but since the switch to L-mount I've made much more use of DP's forum, which of course is now gone, such a shame.

Hi everyone,

I live in Madrid though I'm originally from Edinburgh and have been an L-mount user for a year now, starting with a bundle: S5 plus 50/1.8 and 20-60mm at a great price. I've since added thress Sigma lenses: 35/2, 90/2.8 and 24-70/2.8. I love the camera and the lenses are fantastic.

Prior to using the S5 I was principally a Pentax APS-C user with some Fujifilm X-mount gear on the side. I still have some Pentax and Fujifilm stuff but much has now been sold off to fund the L-mount goodies. I also shoot film and have a lot of old manual lenses that I enjoy using across all the cameras I have.

Pentax has a really great online forum but since the switch to L-mount I've made much more use of DP's forum, which of course is now gone, such a shame.
Welcome Jonathan. You’ve posted some great content already - so thank you!

Back