L-MOUNT Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Hi there!

Stefan

Thanks for the invite. My past experience is with both film and digital cameras in particular Canon, Nikon, Hasselblad, Rollei, Phase one, Fuji X shooting some commercial work in fashion and beauty.

A few years back I took a pause and decided to buy a Leica R8 to ‘slow things down’ and reflect on creating my image based on principles of film vs the digital file. I just love the look of film in part because the files have amazing tonal range and don’t look sharp (in the digital sense). I still shoot both mediums though and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. I love the look of medium format but I have a keen eye for what is emerging from Leica. I am planning to sell my business in a few years and travel. I am looking at something like the CL for its simplicity for street work and then an alternative for a medium format back for landscape and architecture. I am keen to learn more from others who are well immersed in the Leica digital world.

Cheers!

Stefan.

Hi Stefan,

thanks for joining us. Let's rock this place!

Spread The News1 about this new L-Mount Forum.

LOL!! Great to emeet you, Stefan!
Will look you up when I'm up in Vegas. Won't be too soon, since my winter's getting busy, but maybe nearer Christmas?
Cheers
Chris

Back