L-MOUNT Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Hello from West Berks UK.

Greytop

Hi All,

I'm new to the forum having just moved over to L mount from m4/3rds (and 4/3rds before that) - started off with a Canon AE-1 many years ago.
I now have a new S5II together with the 20-60, 50 and soon to arrive 70-300. I love the S5II handling and output, pretty impressed with 20-60 'kit' lens and the 50 is up to scratch too.
Looking forward to getting to grips with my new kit :)

Cheers, Huw

Welcome Huw!

Hi Huw,

welcome to the crazy L-Mount community!

We are dangerous, we are addicted, we seduce each other and make your wife unhappy because we buy more lenses than shoes. :eek:

So this is the last chance to run away. After that it only goes worse... Teufel Grinsend Schwanz

Please do not forget to tell your friends about this dangerous place.

Spread The News1

Hi Huw,

Warm welcome from The Netherlands. Almost the same as my starting kit.... but after switching I promised myself: only 3 lenses allowed... only 3. Maybe 6 is more realistic...but it probably end up like @dirk says :cool:

Enjoy your new gear and your new friends.

Hello.from across the Irish sea border :p

Soon to arrive 70-300? I won't even tell you how long I've been waiting.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! :)

My aim is/was to keep the number of lenses to a active minimum but as Dirk and RuleOfThirds have indicated that might just be a challenge. Let's see how I get on ;)

And thanks Paul for your carefully looked after 70-300, it fits very nicely in my Retrospective 5 where my 40-150 Pro used to reside Daumenhoch Smilie

Cheers, Huw

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! :)

My aim is/was to keep the number of lenses to a active minimum but as Dirk and RuleOfThirds have indicated that might just be a challenge. Let's see how I get on ;)

And thanks Paul for your carefully looked after 70-300, it fits very nicely in my Retrospective 5 where my 40-150 Pro used to reside Daumenhoch Smilie

Cheers, Huw
You buy it from Paul?

Back