L-MOUNT Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

ciao from germany

Vale46

Hello,

my name is Giuseppe. I'm italian, but living in Mannheim, Germany.
I found this forum trough dpreview.
I'm mainly M43 user, but the S5ii is more and more interesting me :)

This week I'm going to test it.

Willkommen/Ciao! I switched from Olymous to the S5 last year - after almost 10 years. I like the Panasonic S system a lot.

Willkommen/Ciao! I switched from Olymous to the S5 last year - after almost 10 years. I like the Panasonic S system a lot.
I love my Olympus gear especially in conjunction with tele lenses Daumenhoch Smilie
I currently use (and in general love) the GH6 for video work. But the last baptism I filmed the AF showed very unreliable so that crucial scenes were out of focus altough the green box confirmed to be in focus. That's the main reason why I want to test the S5ii. I could have used my OM-1, but it lacks many of Panasonics cool features to nail exposure in video.

I love my Olympus gear especially in conjunction with tele lenses Daumenhoch Smilie
I currently use (and in general love) the GH6 for video work. But the last baptism I filmed the AF showed very unreliable so that crucial scenes were out of focus altough the green box confirmed to be in focus. That's the main reason why I want to test the S5ii. I could have used my OM-1, but it lacks many of Panasonics cool features to nail exposure in video.
I know almost nothing about video, but it does seem that DfD has some big weaknesses, so I can understand why the S5ii is so popular among videographers.

Well, after a few days with the S5M2 I decided to trade my GH6 and some lenses in for it.
I now own the Sigma 16-28 2.8 + 28-70 2.8 and the Panasonic 35 1.8 + 85 1.8.
I hope Sigma relaeses their 70-200 2.8 soon :)

Well, after a few days with the S5M2 I decided to trade my GH6 and some lenses in for it.
I now own the Sigma 16-28 2.8 + 28-70 2.8 and the Panasonic 35 1.8 + 85 1.8.
I hope Sigma relaeses their 70-200 2.8 soon :)
That's a really nice kit, Giuseppe! Fantastic upgrade.

Ciao Giuseppe!

I love my Olympus MFT... the cheap 45mm lens is one of my top three all-time favourites!

Recently moved to L-mount, so we will see what that brings. Great offers on right now. That's quite a starter kit you got!

With a username like that, you would have to be a Rossi fan I'm guessing Good choice. I've watched him since his first rides on a 125, and barracked for him ever since. What a character hey. And genius on a bike as well. Once in a lifetime chance to be able to follow someone like that through their career. Cheers

With a username like that, you would have to be a Rossi fan I'm guessing Good choice. I've watched him since his first rides on a 125, and barracked for him ever since. What a character hey. And genius on a bike as well. Once in a lifetime chance to be able to follow someone like that through their career. Cheers
Yes, you're right - I'm a big fan. Beside his sports talent he's a very sympatetic character, too. I love such people.

Back