L-MOUNT Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Voice commands

Oíche

Top Poster Of Month
Mainly for rear screen compositors , S9

One massive advantage of phones, no EVF, is a big 6.7" screen and saying "cheese" to activate the shutter.

You can get the composition and hold it and not shake it pressing the screen saying cheese or something you want. It's brilliant, now imagine controlling anything you want without pressing buttons...

This is Xiaomi BTW

I always remember the 1982 Firefox film where Clint Eastwood steals the Soviet plane and thinks in Russian to fire the missiles.

But seriously voice commands are brilliant, Lumix has microphones so only a matter of software Z04 Carrot or is it? Our gear already out of date?

One massive advantage of phones, no EVF, is a big 6.7" screen and saying "cheese" to activate the shutter.

You can get the composition and hold it and not shake it pressing the screen saying cheese or something you want. It's brilliant, now imagine controlling anything you want without pressing buttons...

This is Xiaomi BTW

I always remember the 1982 Firefox film where Clint Eastwood steals the Soviet plane and thinks in Russian to fire the missiles.
But seriously voice commands are brilliant, Lumix has microphones so only a matter of software Z04 Carrot or is it? Our gear already out of date?
I guess it could work, although given the odd glitch I see with Siri and Google where they sometimes think I have asked them something but they've just mis-heard what they understand is a key word, might be annoying! I also think the potential delay in responding might mean the train has passed before the shutter is actuated! Z04 Computer Haukaputt

This is Xiaomi BTW

The DJI action cams have already voice commands:

I guess it could work, although given the odd glitch I see with Siri and Google where they sometimes think I have asked them something but they've just mis-heard what they understand is a key word, might be annoying! I also think the potential delay in responding might mean the train has passed before the shutter is actuated! Z04 Computer Haukaputt
Yip, but for mountains :p

My mum loves it but now she has a Pixel 8 Pro I'm trying to find a way. I'm trying very hard to make a photographer out of her. My previous guides seemingly out the window, we seem to be genetically different that way?

Back