L-MOUNT Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

I have a simple no name full meta M42 to L-Mount (10€) adapter and use this with some SMC Takumar lenses and it works perfectly, no issues at all.

In addition I wanted to somehow adapt Mamiya RB68 to my L-Mount cameras.... And this was not so easy, because there are theoretically just two direct options:
1. Fotodiox has/ had a RB67 to Leica L adapter, but that this is somehow also supporting RZ67 and review/ comments are not good and in addition I was not able to find a dealer/ online shop how was able to sell it to me.
2. "Legendary" Hartblei Adapter and then with the fitting plate for Leica L. BUT difficult to get and expensive (800€+).

So I decided to got the full Frankenstein way: RB67 to Pentax K and then Pentax K to Leica L. And because the RB67 lenses are a little bit in the heavy site I needed a solid Pentak K to Leica L adapter. I chose for this an adapter from K&F and so far it work good. No problems. The adapter is solid, full metal and at lease the one I have has a really good fit.

For you enjoyment here is a picture of the "adapter combo"
IMG_20230413_135613.jpg

Back