xaviergut
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Mar 22, 2023
- Messages
- 1,409
Approaching storm by XAVIER GUTierrez, on Flickr
Panasonic DC-S1M2ES + LUMIX S 20-60/F3.5-5.6 @ ƒ/8.0 - 20.0 mm - 1/320 - ISO 100
I really like the Lumix 20-60mm lens for photography, and for video the possibility of using the cropless e-stabilization is quite useful, but when zooming the barrel is a bit hard and jumps between focal lengths (my copy is already a bit old, hahahaha), so I can't make those transitions smoothly... I'm thinking of trying the new Sigma 20-60mm f/2.8-4 DG.
Panasonic DC-S1M2ES + LUMIX S 20-60/F3.5-5.6 @ ƒ/8.0 - 20.0 mm - 1/320 - ISO 100
I really like the Lumix 20-60mm lens for photography, and for video the possibility of using the cropless e-stabilization is quite useful, but when zooming the barrel is a bit hard and jumps between focal lengths (my copy is already a bit old, hahahaha), so I can't make those transitions smoothly... I'm thinking of trying the new Sigma 20-60mm f/2.8-4 DG.
































