L-MOUNT Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

S5M2 and Lumix Sync

PhotoPete

I use Lumix Sync quite a lot (I have iPhone 12 mini). When you want to copy a photo from the camera it first asks you if you want to connect to the wifi. Then it connects and the icon starts to "circulate" and you get the list of the photos. Very often it just keeps circulating and nothing happens. Then I switch the camera and the app off and start over. Second time it always loads the photos just fine. You might have only one photo in the camera. Anybody with the same experience?

I also notice that the connection doesn't always work the first time round (Android & S5). As if the phone and camera can't agree on whether to use a registered network, a direct connection or to stay in bluetooth mode. There are so many different use modes and connection modes and possibly the order of activating the two devices also matter.

Back