L-MOUNT Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Lumix lens price drop in Europe?

Bargain, I use the 70-300 a lot and paid considerably more a few years ago

Today in Germany a Cashback promotion from Panasonic has started. For example you get 100 € Cashback for the 70-300 from Panasonic when purchasing the lens from a certified retailer. With the resent price drop, you will get the lens for 899 €.
For more information:

But you know, you can order the lenses also in other EU countries and have still the same customer rights. You also can claim Cashback form Panasonic Germany. Calumet, for example, has free shipping all across EU for orders over 100 €.
Just commenting on what I see here price-wise. Calumet still have the 70-300 at €1269.

Just commenting on what I see here price-wise. Calumet still have the 70-300 at €1269.
You are right, not every retailer has changed for the new price jet. However, I always would keep an eye on the hole EU. I bought my 70-300 online in Spain for example. My GX80 I bought in UK back when UK was still EU and also got Cashback from Panasonic UK back than.

Back