L-MOUNT Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Lumix 35/50mm f/1.8 vs Leica 35/50mm f/2

xaviergut

LMF-Patron
Hier an interesting video from Matt Osborne comparing the four lenses for L-mount (plus a short mentón of theLeica APO 35/50mm). It is all about money?

Interesting video. I have the Lumix 50/1.8 and I think it's a great lens. I really have zero complaints about it (oh, OK - I hate the rubber covering on the focus ring).

Interesting video. I have the Lumix 50/1.8 and I think it's a great lens. I really have zero complaints about it (oh, OK - I hate the rubber covering on the focus ring).
The 50mm 1.8 Lumix is a fantastic lens. I guess the main difference with the Leica 50mm f/2 is the metal construction of the Leica, but in terms of final image quality I don't think there is much difference...

I am looking for more comparisons between the Lumix and the Leica 35/50mm lenses for L-Mount. Lets see what we find out.

Back