tommyaipsd
New Member
- Joined
- Oct 4, 2026
- Messages
- 1
Hi guys, new here and hoping to learn a lot and mix with members a lot. About me: Im from Ireland, do photography and videography as a hobby and passion hopefully may turn into more tham just that. 1st camera I ever bought was an S5, since then ive had 2 fujis, 1 canon and 1 sony (A7III Which i will not be getting rid of as its so nice), but when i started getting more and more photo videography requests, my cameras werent up to it, and asking around about a Sony A7V, the entirety of reddit said just buy an S5iiX, which I did and am so happy I did?
Looking forward to learning on this forum and glad to be here!
Looking forward to learning on this forum and glad to be here!

