L-MOUNT Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Hello2 from Hamburg, Germany

NFec

Hello Forum members,

as I saw not too long ago someone else from Hamburg Germany said "hello to everyone". ;-) Looks like Hamburg is an epic center of L-Mount users :).
I got into digital photography with interchangeable lenses back in 2006 on the Four thirds, switch to MFT in 2013 and then in Nov. 2019 I decided to get a Pana S1R.
Since then I am a happy S1R user with several different lenses.

Taking pictures is for me really just a hobby, but of capturing nice memories or a little bit creative work, I like the technology and craftsmanship behind photography too.

Hello Forum members,

as I saw not too long ago someone else from Hamburg Germany said "hello to everyone". ;-) Looks like Hamburg is an epic center of L-Mount users :).
I got into digital photography with interchangeable lenses back in 2006 on the Four thirds, switch to MFT in 2013 and then in Nov. 2019 I decided to get a Pana S1R.
Since then I am a happy S1R user with several different lenses.

Taking pictures is for me really just a hobby, but of capturing nice memories or a little bit creative work, I like the technology and craftsmanship behind photography too.
Herzlich Willkommen!!

@JohnnyMauser Sorry, I was really a longer time not active in forums or social media. I just realized that I never replied. Let's see what we can organize in the future.

Back