L-MOUNT Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Filmmaker | Colorist | Editor - Hi from London

bulentoz

Hey all, my name's Bulent Ozdemir-Larusso. I'm a filmmaker, colorist and editor based in London. Recently purchased a Lumix S5 for a martial arts action short film and I've got to say it's a really power little camera!

Happy to be here. Look forward to connecting with like minded people.

Best,
B

Welcome bulentoz!

Saw your first shared content already, very good stuff Z04 Sabber

Yes, welcome @bulentoz. Great to have you here. Your teaser looks awesome!

Welcome! I have a young relative (based in southern CA, USA) who's very experienced in martial arts.

Welcome! I have a young relative (based in southern CA, USA) who's very experienced in martial arts.
Thanks, Peter! Great stuff. Does he have a website?

Thanks, Peter! Great stuff. Does he have a website?
No, but Jos has won many awards at various competitions, including the AAU National karate tournament in Florida a few weeks ago. Also was a certified coach at that event. Possibly also the World Championship in Monterrey, Mexico. I don't follow the sport myself, so I'm pretty hazy about the details.

No, but Jos has won many awards at various competitions, including the AAU National karate tournament in Florida a few weeks ago. Also was a certified coach at that event. Possibly also the World Championship in Monterrey, Mexico. I don't follow the sport myself, so I'm pretty hazy about the details.
That sounds awesome! Congrats to Jos! Martial arts is such an amazing discipline

Back