L-MOUNT Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

WTS Sigma 24mm F3.5 Lens

MattGeo399

Up for sale are the following L-mount lenses. They are all in excellent to like-new condition and include front and rear lens caps, hoods, and original boxes.
  • Panasonic Lumix 50mm F1.8 lens - $250 SOLD
  • Panasonic Lumix 14-28mm F4-5.6 lens - $480 (includes Tiffen Digital HT Ultra 77mm Clear Filter) SOLD
  • Sigma Contemporary 24mm F3.5 DG DN lens - $280
Prices include shipping and are in USD. I prefer PayPal Goods and Services for payment, so buyer adds 3% fee.
I'm open to reasonable offers below asking price. Shipping to CONUS 48 states only.
This is my first time selling here on L-mount forum, but have positive Buy/Sell feedback at mu-43.com.

Please message me if you'd like to see more photos or if you have any questions!

(Please no gear discussions in the classified sections. Open a thread with your question in the gear section instead)

Attachments

• EP730157.jpg
    EXIF
    EP730157.jpg
    884.8 KB · Views: 7
  • EP730160.jpg
    EXIF
    EP730160.jpg
    955.3 KB · Views: 7
  • EP730163.jpg
    EXIF
    EP730163.jpg
    843.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
Up for sale are the following L-mount lenses. They are all in excellent to like-new condition and include front and rear lens caps, hoods, and original boxes.
  • Panasonic Lumix 50mm F1.8 lens - $250 SOLD
  • Panasonic Lumix 14-28mm F4-5.6 lens - $525 (includes Tiffen Digital HT Ultra 77mm Clear Filter)
  • Sigma Contemporary 24mm F3.5 DG DN lens - $325
Prices include shipping and are in USD. I prefer PayPal Goods and Services for payment, so buyer adds 3% fee.
I'm open to reasonable offers below asking price. Shipping to CONUS 48 states only.
This is my first time selling here on L-mount forum, but have positive Buy/Sell feedback at mu-43.com.

Please message me if you'd like to see more photos or if you have any questions!
I shoulda bought that 50mil :(

Back